The GiGi Wax Warmer is a multi-purpose warmer that accommodates most wax containers and warms all wax formulas. This unit offers a see-through cover to prevent wax contamination, plus a temperature control lever with indicator light.
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into a 110/125V outlet (ordinary house current).
- Slide to “H” (high setting) and wait for the wax to liquefy (about 25-30 minutes).
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to temperature desired. When wax is not in use make sure to replace warmer cover.
- Slide Off switch to setting desired “H”, “M” or “L”. The red light will appear while the warmer is in use. The green light will appear once you have reached the correct temperature.
- IMPORTANT: To prevent overheating, do not close the cover while the warmer is on the highest setting. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you’re finished using it.
How to clean your waxing warmer?
Turn off warmer. While the unit is warm (NOT HOT) take a large applicator with a small amount of warm wax reside on it and wrap a large strip around it to create a cleansing wand then place a small amount of your preferred surface cleaner in the unit and scrub the inside and out.